Charting an Enduring Strategy
This session explores how to translate setbacks and failure into success, and examines how in Silicon Valley, failure is perceived as having the courage to pursue a lot of big ideas, but in emerging markets, failure for entrepreneurs can be considered a dead-end. Hear how successful entrepreneurs have learned from mistakes and refused to accept ‘No’ as an answer on their way to building successful enterprises.
2016 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES)
• Moderator: Laurie Yoler – Board Director, Investor and Strategic Advisor, Zoox Inc.
• Mike Shepherd – Managing Director, GrowthPoint Technology Partners
• Daymond John – CEO and Founder, Fubu
• Dilawar Syed – President, Freshdesk
• Herb Engert – Partner, Ernst &Young Private Equity Practice
• Jacques Panis – President, Shinola