David and Goliath Linking to International Supply Chains
Developing partnerships with governments and large corporations can be an important stepping stone for small and medium-sized businesses to scale and achieve new levels of growth. This panel will feature corporate executives who have successfully assisted small and medium-sized businesses with entering their supply chains, both in the U.S. and internationally. Through sharing best practices, delegates will learn how to build connections with corporations and take their businesses to the next level.
• Mark Walsh – Associate Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration Office of Investment & Innovation
• Kelly Thompson – Senior Vice President, Global Category Development, Walmart Global eCommerce
• Parminder Vir – CEO, Tony Elemelu Foundation
• Emmett Vaughn – Director, Office of Diverse Business Empowerment, Exelon
• David Mandelbrot, CEO, Indiegogo